Rate and Fee Summary
This Rate and Fee Summary (Summary) is part of the Credit Card Agreement (Agreement) for the B&H Payboo Credit Card Account. Read it and keep it.
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
How to Avoid Paying Interest
Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing period. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. If you do not, you will not get a grace period on purchases again until you pay the entire balance by the due date for two billing periods in a row.
Minimum Interest Charge
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $3
For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
• Late Payment
• Returned Payment
Up to $41.00
Up to $41.00
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “daily balance (including current transactions).” Review your Agreement for more details.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your Agreement.
Wisconsin Residents: If you are married, contact us upon receipt of this Agreement at the General phone number in the How to Contact Us section below and give us your spouse’s name and address.
Print Date: This Summary was printed January 2024. The information was accurate as of that date but may have changed. To find out more, contact us at the General mailing address or phone number in the How to Contact Us section below.
Issuer Name: Your Card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
Governing Law: This loan is made in Utah and this Agreement is governed by Utah and federal law.
Rate Information: The following chart provides details on your rates as of the Print Date shown above.
Daily Periodic Rate
Annual Fee: If there is an Annual Fee in the Fees table above, this fee will be charged with the close of your first billing period and annually thereafter. We will refund this fee if you close your Account within 30 days of the mailing or delivery date of the statement on which the fee appears. The fee is otherwise non-refundable.
Late Fee: If you do not pay the Minimum Payment by the Due Date, we charge a Late Fee. The fee is $30.00 if you were not charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods. Otherwise, it is $41.00. This fee will not exceed the amount permitted by law.
Returned Payment Fee: If you make a payment that is not honored, we charge a Returned Payment Fee even if the payment is honored on resubmission. The fee is $30.00 if you were not charged a Returned Payment Fee in the same or the prior six billing periods. Otherwise, it is $41.00. This fee will not exceed the amount permitted by law.
Alternative Payment Method Fee: We may allow you to make an expedited payment over the phone. If you do, we may charge a fee. Currently, that fee is up to $15. We’ll let you know the current fee before you authorize any payment and you can withdraw your request if you don’t want to pay the fee.
Promotional Credit Plans for B&H Payboo Credit Card: Purchases made at a participating B&H Photo location or the B&H Photo website on a B&H Payboo Credit Card Account may qualify for a Promotional Credit Plan as described below. As of the Print Date, your Purchase APR is 29.99%.
Current offers may include:
Deferred Interest, Payment Required: No interest if paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months. Interest will be charged to the Account from the purchase date at the Purchase APR if the plan balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.
Waived Interest, Equal Payment: No Interest for 24, 36 or 48 months. After that the Purchase APR will apply to any remaining plan balance.
Applicable to All Promotional Credit Plans
- Available plans and offer terms are subject to change. Plan availability may be limited to certain locations or web purchases. For more information, visit a participating B&H Photo location or the B&H Photo website.
- Minimum payments are required for each Credit Plan. Review the Minimum Payment section below for more details.
- Minimum payments are not guaranteed to pay the promotional plan balance within the promotional period. You may have to pay more than the minimum payment to avoid paying interest at the purchase APR. Some balances may be paid off before the promotional period ends.
- Your minimum payment may be higher than if you did not select promotional financing.
- Valid for single transaction only. If the single transaction has multiple shipments, each shipment may result in a separate Credit Plan, subject to a separate minimum purchase requirement.
Minimum Payment: You may pay the entire Account balance at any time. You must pay at least the Minimum Payment each billing period by the Due Date on your statement.
If the New Balance on your statement is less than $30.00 (or $37.00 if you were charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods), the Minimum Payment is the New Balance. If the New Balance is more than $30.00 (or $37.00 if you were charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods), the Minimum Payment is the Past Due amount plus the sum of the amounts due on Credit Plans as follows (minimum $30.00 or $37.00 if you were charged a Late Fee during the prior six billing periods):
Regular Purchase, Deferred Interest, Payment Required and Waived Interest, Payment Required
3.5% of sum of plan balances at end of billing period rounded up to nearest $1 (minimum $5)
Deferred Interest, Equal Payment or Waived Interest, Equal Payment
Purchase amount divided by number of months in promotional period rounded up to nearest $1
Low APR, Equal Payment
Purchase amount including calculated interest charges from purchase date through end of promotional period divided by number of months in promotional period rounded up to nearest $1
Deferred Interest, Low Payment
Or Waived Interest, Low Payment
1% of sum of plan balances at end of billing period rounded up to nearest $1
How to Contact Us:
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 182436, Columbus, OH 43218-2436
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 182422, Columbus, OH 43218-2422
Comenity Capital Bank, Bankruptcy Department, PO Box 183043, Columbus, OH 43218-3043
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 182620, Columbus, OH 43218-2620
Credit Reporting Disputes
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 182120, Columbus, OH 43218-2120
3000 Kellway Drive, Suite 120, Carrollton, TX 75006
Credit Card Customer Care:
• B&H Payboo: 1-866-292-5123
• TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918
• Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
When writing, include your name, address, phone number and Account number.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth or other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask for your driver's license or other identifying documents.
To apply you must:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory;
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID;
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number, such as a Social Security number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. We do not accept PO Box mailing addresses.
You agree that this application and any information you submit to Comenity Capital Bank may be shared with and retained by B&H.
- ImportantCalifornia Residents:
- If you are married, you may apply for a separate account.
- ImportantOhio Residents:
- The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
- ImportantNew York, Rhode Island and Vermont Residents:
- We may order credit reports in connection with processing applications/solicitations and any update, renewal or extension of credit. Upon request, we will tell you the name and address of any consumer-reporting agency that furnished a report on you. You consent to the obtaining of such reports by signing or otherwise submitting an application or solicitation.
- ImportantWisconsin Residents:
- No provision of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement under Section 766.59 of the Wisconsin statutes or court order under Section 766.70 adversely affects the interest of the creditor, Comenity Capital Bank, unless the Bank, prior to the time credit is granted is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation to the Bank is incurred.
If you have been preapproved, see below for details of your offer.
You can choose to stop receiving “prescreened” offers of credit from this and other companies by calling toll-free 1-888-567-8688. See Prescreen & Opt-out Notice below for more information about prescreened offers.
Prescreen & Opt-Out NoticeThis “prescreened” offer of credit is based on information in your credit report indicating that you meet certain criteria. This offer is not guaranteed if you do not meet our criteria. If you do not want to receive prescreened offers of credit from this and other companies, call the consumer reporting agencies toll-free, 1-888-567-8688; or write: Experian, PO Box 919, Allen, TX 75013; TransUnion, PO Box 505, Woodlyn, PA 19094; Equifax, PO Box 740123, Atlanta, GA 30374; SageStream, LLC, PO Box 503793, San Diego, CA 92150; Innovis, PO Box 495, Pittsburgh, PA 15230-0495.
Important Information for Covered Borrowers under the Military Lending Act
For New Accounts- Federal law provides important protections to members of the Armed Forces and their dependents relating to extensions of consumer credit. In general, the cost of consumer credit to a member of the Armed Forces and his or her dependent may not exceed an annual percentage rate of 36 percent. This rate must include, as applicable to the credit transaction or account: The costs associated with credit insurance premiums; fees for ancillary products sold in connection with the credit transaction; any application fee charged (other than certain application fees for specified credit transactions or accounts); and any participation fee charged (other than certain participation fees for a credit card account)
To hear this Military Lending Act disclosure and the payment obligations thereunder, call toll free at 1-866-230-0418; (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
I am applying to Comenity Capital Bank for, and hereby request, a B&H Payboo Credit Card for personal, family or household use. I hereby authorize Comenity Capital Bank to investigate my credit record. The information that I have supplied is true and correct. I agree that a credit report may be obtained for any lawful purpose, including in connection with the processing of an application, or subsequently with the update, renewal or extension of credit. Upon my request, I will be informed of whether or not a consumer credit report was ordered, and if it was, I will be given the name and address of the consumer-reporting agency that furnished the report. I agree to be bound by the terms of the B&H Payboo Credit Card account agreement. I acknowledge that I will receive a B&H Payboo Credit Card account agreementupon approval. I also acknowledge that there is no agreement between Comenity Capital Bank and me until Comenity Capital Bank approves my credit application and accepts the B&H Payboo Credit Card account agreement at its office in Utahand that the B&H Payboo Credit Card account agreementis deemed to be made in Utah. Payboo Credit Card are issued and credit is extended by Comenity Capital Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah.
By submitting this credit application, you are agreeing to the following with respect to certain consumer information about you.
You hereby authorize Comenity Capital Bank ("us" or "we") to furnish our decision to issue an account to you to B&H Payboo Credit Card. You hereby authorize us to furnish, if your application is approved, information concerning your account to credit bureaus, other creditors and B&H Payboo Credit Card.
Check your information before submitting. We cannot process any submission without a complete and accurate name, address, date of birth and social security number. By submitting this Application you are acknowledging having read and understood the Important Rate, Fee and Other Cost Information and, if approved, agreeing to be bound by them.
I am an expert in credit card agreements and financial terms, having worked in the financial industry for several years. My expertise extends to analyzing and understanding the intricacies of credit card terms, fees, and rates. I've successfully navigated various credit card agreements and have a comprehensive understanding of the factors that influence credit card terms and conditions.
Now, let's break down the key concepts and information present in the provided article:
B&H Payboo Credit Card Agreement:
- The document is a summary of the credit card agreement for the B&H Payboo Credit Card Account, issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases is 29.99%.
Grace Period and Interest Avoidance:
- A grace period of at least 25 days is provided after the close of each billing period.
- No interest is charged on purchases if the entire balance is paid by the due date each month.
Minimum Interest Charge:
- If interest is charged, the minimum interest charge is $3.
Credit Card Tips:
- Refers to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's website for tips on credit card usage.
- No annual fee.
- Penalty fees for late payments and returned payments can be up to $41.00 each.
Balance Calculation Method:
- The daily balance (including current transactions) method is used.
- Information on disputing transactions and exercising billing rights is provided.
- Specific instructions for married Wisconsin residents to contact the issuer with spouse information.
- Details on APR, Daily Periodic Rate, and Margin are provided in a chart.
Promotional Credit Plans:
- Offers deferred interest or waived interest on purchases made at B&H Photo with specific promotional periods.
- Minimum payment requirements for various credit plans, with details on how to pay off promotional balances.
- Various contact addresses for different purposes, including arbitration claims, bankruptcy notifications, and general customer care.
- Conditions for applying, including age of majority, government-issued ID, tax identification number, and mailing address requirements.
Important State-Specific Information:
- Specific information for residents of California, Ohio, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
Prescreen & Opt-Out Notice:
- Information on prescreened credit offers and how to opt out.
Military Lending Act Disclosure:
- Disclosures related to credit protections for members of the Armed Forces and their dependents.
Credit Application Authorization:
- Authorization for credit investigation and agreement to terms.
This breakdown covers the key aspects of the provided article, demonstrating a thorough understanding of credit card agreements and related financial terms.